Tweed Coast Dietitian Clinic - Carly Williams
I believe in nutrition, cooking and exercise as the basis for a healthy and happy life.
I also believe health is more than that. It's about our stress management, our sleep and our relationships with friends and family.
I'm very passionate about FOOD and COOKING and enjoy experimenting with different recipes and cuisines and of course tasting and sharing them.
Memberships and Associations
- Bachelor Nutrition & Dietetics (Griffith Uni)
- Accredited Practising Dietitian
- Member, Dietitians Association of Australia
- Allergies/ Food Intolerances
- Breast Feeding (Lactation) and Paediatrics
- Chronic Health Conditions like Diabetes and Heart Health concerns
- Sports Nutrition
- Women’s Health
Clinic Locations and Services
- Kingscliff Medical Services - 38-42 Pearl St, Kingscliff NSW 2487
- Central Pottsville Medical Centre - Shop 6 & 7, 5 Coronation Ave, Pottsville NSW 2489.
- Main St Medical Centre - 140 Main St, Murwillumbah NSW 2484.
- Banora Point Medical Centre - 4/275 Fraser Drive, Banora Point NSW 2486.
- I also consult to aged care facilities
For Bookings and Referrals
To book an appointment Ph: 0478 191 354. Referrals can be faxed to (02) 6678 0440