what do dietitians do?
Dietitians offer a variety of clinical related services including:
- 1:1 Dietetic Consultations at clinic locations
- Group Education Programs (including Type 2 Diabetes under Medicare)
- Home visits for clients with limited mobility
- Services to aged care facilities
- Presentations to patients, community groups and other health practitioners
For further information on the kinds of patients or clients a Dietitian can help with, please see our health conditions section & recommended nutrition websites