Every year, as we approach Christmas the same questions come up from clients and all over the media:
- “How can I avoid overeating?”
- “Everyone is always talking about their diets. I feel guilty. I just want to eat want I want”. “What should I eat on Christmas Day?”
- “I don’t want to put on weight but…..”
- “How do I eat healthy over the holidays?”
- “I’ve gained a lot of weight. What will they think?”
So what’s the answer How can we be “healthy” over Christmas? Continue reading
6th May was International No-Diet Day.
I thought this might be an awesome opportunity to update on the non-diet approach.
It’s a great time to let you know what health professionals are up to in this space and how you can get involved.
So let’s chat no-diets.
What’s International No-Diet Day?
Do you struggle to come up wth easy, quick and tasty meal ideas?
You’re not alone. It’s such a common complaint from busy working folks.
Well, here is something new (and easy) for you try.
It’s our recipe of the month, Mexican Baked Potato. These can be eaten as a snack or a meal (bonus!) Continue reading