Every year, as we approach Christmas the same questions come up from clients and all over the media:
- “How can I avoid overeating?”
- “Everyone is always talking about their diets. I feel guilty. I just want to eat want I want”. “What should I eat on Christmas Day?”
- “I don’t want to put on weight but…..”
- “How do I eat healthy over the holidays?”
- “I’ve gained a lot of weight. What will they think?”
So what’s the answer How can we be “healthy” over Christmas? Continue reading
Do you struggle to come up wth easy, quick and tasty meal ideas?
You’re not alone. It’s such a common complaint from busy working folks.
Well, here is something new (and easy) for you try.
It’s our recipe of the month, Mexican Baked Potato. These can be eaten as a snack or a meal (bonus!) Continue reading
Normally, scientific papers don’t make the front page of national newspapers. However back in mid February one finally did!
A research study led by Australian Dietitian, Cherie Hugo noted the spend on food in aged care facilities is going down whilst the reliance on nutrition supplements is going up.
The research study called, “What does it cost to feed aged care residents in Australia?”, hit the headlines in the Brisbane Courier Mail, and made it to radio and even the TODAY show! Continue reading