I’m smack-bang in production mode for an exciting mindful eating project (more news to come soon…top secret – ha ha)
In the meantime, I’d love to share some mindful bites from the project with you.
Today’s topic? mindful meditation.
why mindfulness works?
When looking at happy-fying our relationships with food, establishing a regular formal mindfulness practice (like meditation) can work really well.
Mindfulness aids our attention, focus and can support us in reducing stress, anxiety & depression. One of the keys to “getting the best” out of mindfulness lies in making it a regular part of every day.
So tah-dah. To help you learn more, today I’ve got my top 10 mindfulness resources. I’ve split the list in half – books & ph apps. Just click on each title to read more.
my top 10 mindfulness resources
- The Headspace Guide to Mindfulness by Andy Puddicombe (New York: St Martin’s Press. 2016)
- Mindfulness for Beginners by Jon Kabat-Zinn (Boulder: Sounds True Inc 2016)
- The Happiness Trap by Russ Harris (Boston: Trumpeter Books 2008)
- Real Happiness The Power of Meditation by Sharon Salzberg (New York: Workman Publishing Co Inc 2010)
- The Miracle of Mindfulness by Thich Nhat Hanh (London: Rider & Co 2008)
meditation ph apps