How can we help you?
Our Dietitians can provide healthy eating advice and offer support for a variety of health conditions including being overweight,allergies and intolerances,arthritis,diabetes and insulin resistance, high blood pressure,high cholesterol,eating disorders,fussy eating, irritable bowel syndrome,polycystic ovarian syndrome and many many more!
We have the following appointment options for you:
- 1 hour sessions (usually for your first appointment)
- ½ hour sessions (follow up appointments)
- Pre booked wellness packages
Why Choose Sol?
- no special drinks, supplements or ‘quick fix’ diets that you have to follow.
- we focus on long term achievable lifestyle changes.
- all advice offered is from an Accredited Practising Dietitian and is based on proven scientific evidence.
- our advice is holistic. We take into consideration your whole body and mind and help you to both enjoy food and eat healthily.
Booking Appointments and Further Information
Our main clinic location is in Byron Bay. However we have smaller clinics in other towns including Alstonville, Casino, Bangalow, Ballina, Mullumbimby and Ocean Shores.
You can book an appointment online right now. Just click HERE.
When booking, don’t forget to check if you are eligible for a Medicare or Private Health Fund rebate. All appointments are free for Department of Veterans Affairs (DVA) Gold Card Members.