Every year, as we approach Christmas the same questions come up from clients and all over the media:
- “How can I avoid overeating?”
- “Everyone is always talking about their diets. I feel guilty. I just want to eat want I want”. “What should I eat on Christmas Day?”
- “I don’t want to put on weight but…..”
- “How do I eat healthy over the holidays?”
- “I’ve gained a lot of weight. What will they think?”
So what’s the answer How can we be “healthy” over Christmas? Continue reading
Well you guessed it. Our SOL food of the month is Turkey!!
This time of year we like to choose a “Christmas-ey” food for our food of the month.
(Hint – You might like some previous posts on >>>>Prawns , Cherries and Sage).
In a Roy Morgan Poll last year, they found about 14% of Aussies were chomping on Turkey during January. Whilst it’s still a fairly traditional food choice, it’s obviously still a solid fave for some of us.
So when it comes to nutrition, what’s great about turkey? Continue reading
It’s not only the Holiday season but it’s also Cherry season!
In honour of Cherries I am making them our SOL Food of the Month.
I want to highlight the nutritional benefits of Cherries and convince you to include this yummy fruit in your life over the holidays. Continue reading