Carly Williams, SOL nutrition tweed coast
I believe in nutrition, cooking and exercise as the basis for a healthy and happy life. I also believe health is more than that. It's about our stress management, our sleep and our relationships with friends and family.
I'm very passionate about FOOD and COOKING and enjoy experimenting with different recipes and cuisines and of course tasting and sharing them.
My clinics include Banora Point, Cabarita, Kingscliff, Murwillumbah and Pottsville. I also consult to local aged care facilities.
Memberships and Associations
- Bachelor Nutrition & Dietetics (Griffith Uni)
- Accredited Practising Dietitian
- Member, Dietitians Association of Australia
- Allergies/ Food Intolerances
- Breast Feeding (Lactation)
- Heart Health
- Sports Nutrition
- Women’s Health