Christina Turner, SOL nutrition eating disorders service
I believe everyone has a right to enjoy a happy relationship with food
I believe our body size does not dictate our health AND we all deserve to feel good within our bodies.
Specialising in strategies that are health (and not body weight) focused, I see clients with Eating Disorders at our clinic in Byron Bay and have recently launched SOL food, an online mindful eating hub.
I'm also a Senior Teaching Fellow at Bond University on the Gold Coast.
Memberships and Associations
- Masters degree in Nutrition & Dietetics (Uni of Sydney)
- Accredited Practising Dietitian
- Member, Dietitians Association of Australia
- Member, Center for Mindful Eating (United States)
- Member of the Binge Eating Disorder Association (United States)
- Mindful Eating
- Non-Diet Approach to Health
- Health-At-Every-Size ®
- Eating Disorders (Anorexia, Binge Eating, Bulimia)